Standard System, 2 Coupler ‘Self Fit Kit
This Standard System has been specifically designed to protect motor cars* (*hatchbacks, sedans, wagons, SUV’s and small vans**) from rust. It will also dramatically reduce the effects of corrosion on those vehicles which are frequently exposed to use within highly corrosive environments such as; driving on salted roads. In other words, it will extend the life of these vehicles. (** For large LWB vans use the larger CT4 Heavy Duty System).
- Protects 100% of the vehicles metal surface, inside and out*.
- Helps stop paint from oxidizing and keeps the paintwork looking like new.
- Removes static electricity from the vehicles surface.
- Systems are Transferable.
- Reduces maintenance costs associated with rust and corrosion.
- Will slow or stop existing corrosion.
Any metal component that is insulated from earth is not protected.
- Incorporates CouplerTec Capacitive Coupling Technology – The ONLY tried tested and proven technology to protect motor vehicles from rust and corrosion.
- Solid State Electronics – Offers an indefinite life span.
- Two Capacitive Couplers, each charged by their own dedicated circuit.
- The CouplerTec module incorporates a microprocessor that employs a process called ‘Monitored &
Controlled Performance’ – This is where the microprocessor monitors and controls the performance of the system, ensuring that it is operating at the optimum level. The module confirms that it is working correctly by way of a Green flashing LED, giving you peace of mind that your vehicle is being protected. Conversely, the system will also indicate the detection of a fault by way of a Red flashing LED. The system will reset after the fault has been rectified.
Re-fit kit available – Allowing units to be transferred from one vehicle to another.