INTRODUCING THE NEW MAX GEN IIThis new bar has all the strength and versatility of a MAX product, along with a host of new design features including a new modern beveled style, relocated recovery points, new indicators that are compatible with the vehicles DRL (Daytime Running Lights), new OE standard Fog Lights, embossed bumper over riders and modern and easy to read fitting instructions. Frontal vehicle protection is essential for all 4wd vehicles exploring the unique Australian environment. MAX Bull Bars have been specifically designed in Australia with this purpose in mind. MAX Bull Bars have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards and include twin 4000kg rated recovery points as well as provisions for winch fitment.
MAX GEN II BULL BAR SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed and tested in Australia
- Manufactured from quality material
- Airbag tested and compliant.
- Twin rated (4,000kgs each) recovery points.
- Winch compatible (cover plate provided for non-winch installations).
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts.
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jack points.
- LED indicator park lights.
- Fog light mounting provision.
- OE standard LED fog light option.
- DRL compatible LED indicator park lights.
- Spot light mounting provision.
- Pressed air vents throughout bar for increased air flow.
- Triple stone tray.
- Shoulder pipes protrude through bumper channel for extra strengthening.
- Powder coated finish.
|Dimensions||190 × 70 × 90 cm|