INTRODUCING THE MAX ALLOY BULL BAR RANGELooking at getting a quality bull bar without having the weight of steel? We have commenced the release of our MAX Alloy Bull Bar range. With impressive design features including added strengthening, twin rated (4,000kgs each) tow points and winch compatibility, these quality alloy bull bars are designed in Australia and have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards. MAX Alloy Bull Bars are made from heat treated 5052 grade alloy and include a host of other features including a triple stone tray and fog light mounting provision. Please Note: Tech packs extra
Designed in Australia by the ExpertsDesigned by 4WD specialists and built by manufacturers with over 30 years experience, MAX 4×4 Accessories brings you a product that meets every demand the Australian landscape throws at you.
Australian standardsMAX front protection bull bars were strictly tested by Australian Safety Engineering (ASE) who perform compliance and conformance testing to established Standard
Strength, Versatility & QualityThe strength, versatility and quality of MAX Bull Bars will not only protect your vehicle, but also allow fitting of accessories to suit your touring and off-roading needs.
MAX ALLOY BULL BAR SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed and tested in Australia.
- Manufactured from heat treated 5052 grade alloy.
- Independently tested and certified to meet all relevant Australian Standards.
- Twin rated (4,000kgs each) tow points.
- Winch compatible (alloy cover plate provided for non-winch installations).
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts.
- LED indicator park lights incl. day time running lamp.
- Fog light mounting provision.
- OE standard LED fog light option.
- Driving light mounting provision.
- Triple stone tray.
- Shoulder pipes and centre loop protrude through bumper channel for extra strengthening.
|Dimensions||190 × 70 × 90 cm|