You bought the Wk2 Grand Cherokee because it looks good right. I know, I own one too and think it looks fantastic. Now how do we improve the looks and add some protection? The Offroad Animal Steel front bumper not only looks amazing but it protects the front of your Jeep. Don’t leave your vulnerable front end a risk when going off-road. Slap on an Offroad Animal steel front bumper and get that protection you need and looks you want.
- Protects front end of vehicle from small animals and off-road obstacles.
- Looks amazing on the vehicle
- Works with vehicle technology, Adaptive Cruise control.
- Offers best in class approach angle (sits nice and tight to vehicle)
- Full steel construction. Mostly out of 3mm steel.
- Zinc plated and powder coated matte black
- ADR compliant and Airbag compatible
- Has optional bracket to hold Adaptive Cruise Control radar (click option above)
- Protects front bumper, Radiator, front cross-member, windscreen washer reservoir , and Air suspension compressor if fitted
- Allows great airflow
- Easy to fit
- Mounts to Offroad Animal Tow Hooks, if you already have these select option above
- Works with other cool Offroad Animal accessories like Nudge bar, Bash plate and hidden winch.
This bumper suits all Grand Cherokees 2011-2013 except the Summit model.
Also you must run the Offroad Animal Tow hooks to mount this bumper, Factory Trailhawk ones will not work.
Note: When running the Offroad Animal Nudge bar as well as this bumper we suggest using a soft shackle, or a D shackle instead of Bow shackles due to the material thickness build up stack.
Note: Your parking sensors may not like this bumper and think something is near you all the time.